![]() |
|
Friday, November 27, 2009
Afraid I'm scared. I'm afraid. It freaks me out. I'm unsure of it. I'm afraid of it. It really makes me feels unwell. What should i do? What can i do? I feel so helpless. But who can help me? It's really scary as the days goes. I don't understand myself anymore. It'e really scary when you don't even know understand what you feels. That feeling is simply scary. I recongnised that feeling. Not the first time i felt this way. I hope I can handle it well this time. I don't wish this to end the same way as it did in the past. I'm a selfish person. I don't wish to lose anything. I don't wish to see anyone hurt. I'm really scared, I really don't know what should I do. There's alot of things I'm afraid. I really do hope that I got it wrong. I'm afraid it will hurt. I'm worried that it's because I gave the wrong idea. I'm scared that I will lose it.
|
~`♥ intro will never be the same again. ~`♥ about
![]() That's my name! [07 Feb] is my day^^ Living in the HOT and SUNNY SINGAPORE ~`♥ wishlist *Have a permanent part time job *Have a better camera ~`♥ links |
JESSQIN-MEMORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM and still waiting. |