Thursday, December 31, 2009
Bye~

2009 has flew by.



It felt like I just had my Os.



Suddenly, misses all the different working periods.
The different experiences.





The very relaxing period.
The very first job.
Waitress @ Koryo Restaurant with triplets.
The times we fought over who gets to mop and who gets to sweep the floor every morning.
The times we complained about the sucky customers.
The time we went flower-crazy.
The times we went down to shop everyday till the uncle know us.
The times we peeped into the kitchen before meals.
The times we whine about the meals.
The times we guess, hopes and prays the meal will include our favourite dishes.



The crazy working period.
Holding two jobs at the same time.
The times we grumble about becoming beehoon-face, a result from eating beehoon everyday.
The times I have to rush to the next job, from tiong bahru to jurong point.
The times I spent at the pushcart.
The weird moment with that weird guy.
The aunties working near the pushcart.
That aunty who treated me a meal from her store on my last day of work.
The crazy times that I thought the pushcart will crashes on me one fine day!




Not matter good or bad, the experiences are still wonderful memories for me.
All these happened in 2009.
A wonderful year.

This year, it's considered one of my most happening years.
Yeah, you and you and you knows what I mean! That's you!

Happening it is, negative or positive, this year is a wonderful year.
Got to know wonderful FRIENDS.


Yes! Correct, no need to look around! That's you!!



The one who guided me when I'm lost.
The one who accompany me when I'm alone.
The one who listens to my nonsenses in the middle of the night.
The one who guessed what happened, yet didn't probe nor question me till i told you by myself.
The one who came online immediately to listen to all my nonsenses. (and childish-ness, though you deny it's childish-ness.)



Thanks for listening to my grumbles, no matter it's during or after.


Thank YOU for being there for me.
YOU are just wonderful!
I think I will still be lost and stranded if not for YOU.




One more thing.
Thank you for your appreciation, but sorry.





It's really a year full of ups and downs.
It's still a wonderful memories for me.




It leave its footprints in my memories.





2009.
You are a wonderful year.
Thank you for all who are with me during the year.
Bye, 2009!



Here I come, 2010!~


JESSQIN-MEMORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM
and still waiting.